I am so grateful to do what I love and I appreciate you coming to visit me here! Here’s a little about me:
– I got into the photography business when my cousin asked me to help her shoot a wedding. I will forever be grateful she did.
– I married my soul mate June 23, 2011. He is a male nurse AND a musical genius.
– I became an insta-mommy, when I said “I do”, to my 2 stepboys that I love with all my heart.
– I graduated from BYU with a degree in Psychology (helps me deal with bridezillas – kidding).
– My all time favorite color is lime green.
– I grew up in Southern California but now Utah is my home.
– I LOVE to laugh.
– I get my artistic flair from my father.
– My favorite restaurant is either Blue Lemon or Zupas.
– I LOVE to cook, but didn’t realize it until I had to cook for 3 boys. I could also eat sweet potato fries all day (I have a special recipe).
– I cherish my friends and family.
– I love weddings (awesome food, awesome smiles, great tans, white teeth).